The Texas Commercial Litigator provides Texas case law and legislative updates on a variety of legal topics including business, fiduciary, trust and estate, and insurance law. The purpose of this blog is to provide you and your business with a quick reference to cutting-edge legal developments to empower you to protect your business interests and financial welfare.
Dane Patrick at email@example.com is the author hosting this blog. He has been a licensed Texas trial lawyer since 1987 and maintains a commercial litigation practice at Langley & Banack, Inc. in their San Antonio, TX office. Dane represents businesses, trustees, individuals and families in the litigation of complex business, trust, and estate disputes. These cases include:
- Corporate, shareholder, limited liability company and partnership disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims pertaining to corporate officers, partners, trustees, former key employees, and others
- Trust and estate disputes
- Will contests
- Trade secret misappropriation
- Business and investor fraud
- Breach of contract and tortious interference
- Commercial construction disputes including for delay damages claims and violations of Texas Trust Fund Construction Act
- Real estate disputes
Dane also handles select personal injury matters. For more information go to www.langleybanack.com/professionals/dane-patrick.