The Texas Commercial Litigator provides Texas case law and legislative updates on a variety of legal topics covering business; trade secret & intellectual property; trust and estate; and insurance law. The purpose of this blog is to provide you and your business with a quick reference to cutting-edge legal developments to empower you to protect your business interests and financial welfare.
Dane Patrick at email@example.com is the author hosting this blog. He is a business litigator and shareholder at Langley & Banack, Inc., in San Antonio, TX. He represents businesses, investors, trustees, and individuals in the litigation of complex commercial disputes including:
- Unfair business practices
- Breach of fiduciary duty & fraud
- Corporate, shareholder, limited liability company and partnership disputes
- Trade secret and intellectual property theft
- Breach of contract
- Trust & estate disputes
- Serious personal injury cases
For more information go to www.langleybanack.com/professionals/dane-patrick.